Expert Days are an opportunity for you to immerse yourself in conservation and spend a day with a wildlife expert in their field.
- A whole day (approximately 6 hours) accompanied by a wildlife expert.
- Yourself and if you wish, up to 4 friends or family can join you.
- The wildlife expert will, over the course of the day, take you out in the field to try to find the species.
- Note: finding one of the species to observe in the wild cannot be guaranteed. However, you will spend plenty of time in the habitat and landscape that the species inhabits, with an expert who knows best how to spot them.
- You will learn how the species is conserved, how and why it is threatened, and what is known about that species’ life history.
- Exclusive attention of the wildlife expert for you / your group.
- Demonstrations of survey and conservation techniques.
- Lunch at a local location, or picnic in the field if weather permits.
- Goody-bag of things to take away: information about the species and the charity, and how you might be able to help further in future.
Join us for a natterjack toad Expert Day on the stunning Sefton Coast, the largest undeveloped dune system in England!
Join us for a sand lizard Expert Day on the stunning Sefton Coast, the largest undeveloped dune system in England!