Snakes in the Heather - Celebration Event Registration Form
Thank you for supporting Amphibian & Reptile Conservation (ARC) and our flagship Snakes in the Heather (SitH) project.
Please complete the form below to attend the Snakes in the Heather Celebration Event which will be run via Zoom (you will receive a link via email before the event). The details you submit on this page will only be used to book your place for this event. If you would like to opt in to receiving information about other ARC events there is an opportunity to do so on completing the form.
Time: Log in at 17:50 for a 18:00 start - please see full agenda below.
• 17:50: Log in, support
• 18:00: Welcome (Dr Karen Haysom, Species Programmes Manager, ARC)
• 18:05: SitH background and development (Dr John Wilkinson, Regional, Training and Science Programmes Manager, ARC)
• 18:15: SitH Reptile Survey Programme update (Ben Limburn, Snakes in the Heather Citizen Science and Operation Officer, ARC)
• 18:30: SitH gaps, maps and apps (Dr Rob Ward, Data and GIS Officer, ARC)
• 18:40: SitH Education and Events update (Owain Masters, SitH Public Engagement and Education Officer, ARC)
• 18:55: Comfort break and networking
• 19:10: ARC Volunteer Spotlight (Nick Dobbs, Reptile Survey Volunteer)
• 19:15: ARC Volunteer Spotlight (James Donnelly, Habitat Task Volunteer)
• 19:20: SitH Reptile Survey Programme plans (Ben Limburn, SitH Citizen Science and Operation Officer, ARC)
• 19:25: SitH Education and Events plans (Owain Masters, SitH Public Engagement and Education Officer, ARC)
• 19:30: Time for questions and chat
• 19:45: Meeting Close.
Please provide your email address, name and job title/volunteer role to complete your Snakes in the Heather Celebration Event registration.